Undergraduate or graduate students interested in pursuing a career in quantitative investment management are encouraged to apply. Openings for Fall, Spring, or Summer internships can be found here.
We are looking for students who possess the following qualities and skills:
– Highly organized with keen attention to detail
– Strong writing, analytical, and oral communication skills
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
– Pursing a degree in business, computer science, or related field
– Looking to develop his/her skill set at an accelerated rate in a small, entrepreneurial environment
Current Internship Opportunities:
There are no internship opportunities at this time.
Please check back in the near future.
Please send your resume or curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org
“My Summer at AlphaSimplex provided me with the opportunity to learn so much more about the investment management industry than I am able to learn in the classroom. The people were kind and always willing to help by sharing their experiences and lessons they learned along the way. My time at AlphaSimplex has given me a greater understanding of the business and has also given me the opportunity to apply what I’ve learned in the classroom to real-life situations.”
– Andreas C., Bentley University, 2016 Marketing Intern